Terms and Conditions
The following terms & conditions are relevant to private/non-commercial projects and are subject to revision without notice.
- All prices are marked as Australian Dollars. (Currency conversion will be conducted on paypal.)
- All payments to take place via paypal.
- An invoice will be sent to the client after the artist has agreed to accept the commission quoted.
- Payment is to made to firstname.lastname@example.org after the invoice has been sent.
Cancellation & Refund
- A refund of 50% of the full payment may be issued when the artist cannot complete the artwork due to illness, injury or other personal factors.
- A refund will not be issued when the artist cancels a commission due to the poor communication or rude, inappropriate behaviour of the client.
- A refund will not be issued when the client wishes to cancel a commission and the artist has begun to line and/or colour the artwork.
- Acceptable subject matters include the client's own original characters (including tabletop rpg and videogame player characters and non-player characters) and characters belonging to big time creators such as prime time tv shows, films, comics and novels.
- Characters belonging to small independent creators such as podcasts, independent films, comics, webcomics and novels will not be accepted UNLESS the client owns the copyright to the property.
- Artwork the artist feels would contain hateful, offensive or abusive content will not be considered.
- Artwork the artist feels would containing nsfw content such as nudity, consensual sex scenes, kinks, violence and gore may be considered depending on the inclination of the artist.
- Artwork will be done at 600ppi and 1280 x 1920 pixels (or 1920 x 1280 pixels if landscape).
- Artwork will be done using a combination Photoshop CS4 and PaintTool SAI.
- Artwork may take anywhere between a week or 3 to 4 months depending on complexity.
- The artist has the right to refuse any commission.
- The artist has the cancel a commission due to poor communication or rude, inappropriate behaviour.
- The artist retains the rights to a commissioned artwork, including the rights to distribution.
- The artist retains the right to display commissioned artwork on any personal website, gallery or blog.
- The artist will not provide a printed copy of the commissioned artwork.
- The client must provide an active email address.
- The client must be not be any younger than 18 years old.
- The client must provide an adequate description of the proposed artwork .
- The client must read, understand and agree to the terms & conditions before sending payment.